Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

The Game A Day Project

I'm starting a new project. It's partly practice, partly fooling around and, hopefully, partly productive. I've created a new blog for the Hamsterprophet Productions Game A Day Project. The goal is to post one game concept, setting idea, mechanic or other purely design-related tidbit every day, as fleshed out as I have time and willpower.

It's something I've been wanting to do for a while as a pure exercise. Why now, and why on a blog? Well, I feel that keeping it public will keep me to it. I also think it would be cool to get comments on ideas, whether they reach any kind of fruition or not. And maybe something will inspire someone else out there. That would be cool.

At the end of each month I'll go through that months posts and compile a best-of, flesh out those concepts a little more (incorporating comments, of course), and re-post a month summary.

How long will it keep up? Who knows! But it'll be exciting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home