Monday, June 27, 2005

 

+/-

+ I'm roleplaying! Running a game of Adventure! with some pervy mechanics fixes. Have yet to see how it goes, but I'm feeling confident.
+ I'm working! After a damn dry week last week, have a bunch of calls for this one. And working fireworks. Go July 4 go!
+ I'm happy! 5-year anniversary this week, totally awesome.

- I'm roleplaying, but not designing. Sooo busy - working M,T,Th,F,Sa,Su,M, gaming M and hopefully F, busy W with the rest of my life. Timestream has suddenly been shunted to the back burner. Sadness. New goal = middle of July.
- Little to no blog activity, at least for this week. Too busy/tired to make coherent posts. Lots of stuff in the 'sphere that I don't know how I feel about.

+/- Been working on my reimagining of Kildarrin. + because it's about damn time, and its getting me excited. - because its time I should be spending on getting Timestream out the door.

Craziness.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home